In this article, we are given information about How To Install HP Smart App On Android, Apple iOS, iPad, Windows, Mac. Get the HP Smart app for Android, Apple iOS and iPad’s, Windows 10, and Mac to set up and use your HP printer to print, scan, copy, and manage settings.
Install HP Smart App On Android, Apple iOS, iPad, Windows, Mac
1. First, On your printer and connect the printer through Wi-Fi.
2. Then the paper is loaded in the main tray, properly check.
4. Make sure before downloading your Virtual Private Network (VPN) is disconnected.
5. Here you can first time HP Smart App setup then, you can need to create or sign in to an HP Account.
6. After complete, the HP Account setup then Open the app to set up your printer.
- If your printer is search, follow the instructions to complete the setup.
- Your printer does not display or add another printer to the app, click the plus sign, and then follow the instructions to add the printer.
- If your printer is not found, continue to the next step.
7. the printer to place it into first-time wireless setup mode Restore the default networks.
- Most HP printers with a touchscreen: On the printer, select Restore Network Defaults from the Wireless, Settings, or Restore Settings menu.
- Most HP printers without a touchscreen: Press and hold the Wireless and Cancel buttons until the Wireless and Power lights blink.
- HP Laser printers: Press and hold the Wireless button until the Attention light blinks. The printer might restart.
- HP Tango printers: Press and hold the Wireless Button on the back of the printer until the Edge lighting flashes blue.